The Dremel 3000 is the result of upgrading our most popular rotary tool using user-requested features to improve the tool’s design and ergonomics. The tool also features the EZ Twist™ nose cap with an integrated wrench that allows the nose cap to be used as a wrench to tighten accessories and eliminates the need for a separate wrench. More efficient fan design and side vents provide a cooler running tool making it comfortable for extended periods of use. The tool also features a symmetrical design including a trumpet-shaped nose cap to facilitate a pencil-grip tool hold. The ability to use all existing Dremel accessories and most attachments let the 3000 complete a wide range of applications including cutting, grinding, sanding, carving and polishing a variety of materials.
- EZ Twist™ nose cap with wrench for fast accessory changes
- Variable speed from 10,000 to 33,000 RPM
- Can be used with all Dremel accessories and most attachments
- Cool-running ball bearing construction for smooth and quiet operation
- Replaceable motor brushes extend tool life